Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan will jointly work on construction of the China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway. This was stated by the President of Kyrgyzstan Sooronbai Jeenbekov after talks with the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
- Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan intend to bring trade turnover up to US$500m
- President of Kyrgyzstan visits Uzexpocentre
- ITE Uzbekistan sums up the results of the exhibition season.
- Activity in the sphere of land resources, geodesy and cadaster was discussed
- Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan sign documents for US$140 million
- Delegation of Uzbekistan takes part in meeting of TIFA Council
- Uzbekistan and Ukraine discuss resumption of direct air service
- Hungarian envoy holds talks at Ministry of Foreign Trade
- UN: Uzbekistan’s GDP to grow by 6.5% in 2017